Compton Conveyancing was established to bring professionalism and knowledge to a market that is new and constantly changing.
It was set up by Marc Compton, one of Dubai’s first and most experienced real estate conveyancers.
Having been involved in Dubai real estate for 10 years we have seen the many changes to this growing city and offer our expert advice and knowledge to all parties involved in real estate transactions.
We have a strategic partnership with Rashid Al Khaitoob Advocates one of Dubai’s top boutque law firms offering full legal services including escrow, rental disputes, arbitration and litigation as well as a host of other services available.
Whether you are buying or selling a property in Dubai we handle the whole process from start to finish in the most efficient and effective way.
– Accompany the surveyor/valuer to the property,
– Liaise with all financial institutions and banks,
– Settle outstanding loans and mortgages as well as pre-registering the property with Dubai Land Department to secure all parties interests.
– Apply, follow up and collect your No Objection Certificates from every registered property developer,
– Release and register the mortgage and settle all financial obligations to both parties at transfer of title.
POWER OF ATTORNEY
We act as legal power of attorney for both buyer and/or seller so that they can travel and work without imcubance and know they have a company they can trust looking after their transaction.
Power of Attorney is not limited locally, we can facilitate it from anywhere in the world with a UAE Embassy / Mission. so that a buyer or seller may never have to come to Dubai to finalise their transaction. We do this in partnership with Dubai Courts, Ministry Of Justice and Ministry Of Foreign Affairs.
OFFSHORE ENTITY INCORPORATION
We can facilitate and establish the incorporation of offshore as well as on shore companies so that you protect your assets and your loved ones from any occurrence.
– Estate planning, especially in countries where Shari’ah Law plays a role in inheritance of property and assets.
– Minimise current exposure to income or estate taxes or you might want protection for inheritance planning.
– Multiple Shareholders making assets easy to share, control, sell and gift, saving time, money and protecting all parties.
LEGAL LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION
Through our partners Rashid Al Khaitoob Legal Advocates we can offer full legal services covering all situations and disputes.
– Fully licensed to act in Dubai International Arbitration Center as well as Dubai Courts and Dubai International Financial Center & Rental Dispute Resolution Centre.
– Rental Disputes, contract negotiation. case filing and execution, drafting of legal contracts and agreements, debt recovery and much more.
Visited 82 times, 1 Visits today